- Definition of Personal Information
- Personal information includes all personally identifiable information of a customer such as name, address, age, gender, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Gathering of Personal Information
- Before collecting any personal information, the Group will clearly stipulate its purpose of use and obtain the consent of the customer.
- Use of Personal Information
- The personal information collected will only be used within the realm initially stipulated. Personal information will not be disclosed to third party without the consent of the concerned party, unless otherwise stipulated by law. There may be cases where personal information may be released to an outside contracting company where deemed necessary. In such cases, the concerned outside contracting firm will sign a contract of confidentiality with the Group and we will ensure that strict management of information is implemented.
- Management of Personal Information
- All personal information will be handled under strict information management of the Group and will only be used for pre-approved purposes. The Group has in place adequate countermeasures and action plans to prevent unlawful access, loss, damage, leakage and falsification of personal information.
- Disclosure, Correction, Suspended Usage and Deletion of Personal Information
- In the event of a customer requesting the disclosure, correction, suspended usage or deletion of their personal information, the Group will accommodate their request without delay as stipulated by law.
- Inquiries by e-mail:
Click here for inquiry form.
- Inquiries by telephone:
Information Management Department
Tokyo Food Corporation
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)