International Traditional Chinese Doctor, Zen Master of Traditional Chinese Food Therapy.
Born in Tokyo.
After studying cooking in France, returned to Japan and taught at various culture schools and became an advisor to a food company. Spent 9 years as the chief coordinator at Amy’s cooking school.
In 1995, entered the Professional Training Course at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine in Japan. Certified as a Zen Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Currently runs her own cooking school, writes articles for magazines and newspapers and hold lectures on cooking.
- Kazoku wo Itawaru Soup Book
(Soup Book for Family Care).
- (Books published under the name of Naya Kato)
- Itsumo Yasai de Yakuzensuru
(Yakuzen Cooking with Vegetables).
- Omotenashi Jyozu no Simple Shiki Gohan
(Simple Seasonal Cooking for Special Occasions).
- Sabinai Kanpo Gohan
(Chinese Medicine Cooking That Never Tires).
NHK Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Karada no Naka kara Kirei wo Tsukuru Power Recipe
(Power Recipes to Cleanse the Body on the Inside).
- Nyugan no Hito no Tame no Recipe
(Recipes for Breast Cancer Patients).
- Fruits Ippai no Okashi
(Desserts with Lots of Fruits).
SEIBIDO PUBLISHING CO LTD
- Yasai no Chikara de Choshi wo Totonoeru
(Creating a Healthy Body with the Power of Vegetables)
- Bihada no tame no Yasai Ryori
(Vegetable Cooking for Beautiful Skin).